TatukGIS has released version 11 of its GIS Developer Kernel (DK) for Delphi and .NET editions, with updated trial versions and source code samples for evaluators. Version 11 is available to existing customers with active maintenance plan and for purchase by new customers. DK for Delphi and DK for .NET customers with lapsed maintenance may upgrade to version 11 by re-activating maintenance for existing licenses.
The DK11 for Delphi edition, with new Embarcadero FireMonkey (FMX) support, is licensed as two variants: Desktop for developing GIS applications for Windows and macOS operating systems and Mobile for developing applications for iOS and Android operating systems. Mobile variant is an optional add-on license (price $1,000) to the Desktop variant. DK for Delphi customers interested in converting from Desktop to Desktop+Mobile should contact email@example.com for a price quote to synchronize maintenance for the two variants.
Version 11 introduces:
- Readiness for multiple platforms and operating systems
- FMX support for Windows, macOS, iOS (iPad, iPhone), and Android to Delphi and C++Builder developers
- .NET Framework support for most recent versions of Visual Basic, C#, Oxygene, and other .NET compatible languages
- Redesigned and extended support for pixel operations and grid analysis
- Vector-to-grid interpolation algorithms for Kriging, IDW, Splines, and Heatmaps
- Powerful built-in line style editor, extended line styling
- Redesigned and improved visual layer property controls
- 700+ item SVG symbol library
- Enhanced rendering performance and quality, including 4K monitor support
- Enhanced 3D support, including PLY and STL formats
- Dedicated DK documentation web site
A more complete list of version 11 new features with descriptive information is found under What's new in the Developer Kernel on-line documentation.
Version 11 upgrades of the DK for ASP.NET and DK for ActiveX editions are under development and will follow later, along with a new DK11 for Java edition.